As a result of the move to Alert Level 2 for COVID-19, some of our essential staff have returned to work, however with restrictions in place to keep our staff and customers safe and comply with Government requirements.
DROP OFFS AND PICKUPS OF EQUIPMENT FOR SERVICE:
Our office is open for the public to drop off equipment to be serviced. We have some basic rules to keep our staff and customers safe:
- One customer in the office at a time
- All customers will be required to complete our Contact Register
- Please do not visit our office if you currently or recently have had any symptoms of cold or flu.
- After you have dropped off a computer for service, please wait for us to call you to tell you it is ready before returning to collect it. Avoid unnecessary visits to check on progress – please call us instead.
Due to our lower staff level here at our office, our hours are currently as follows:
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturdays and Sundays – via mobile – call Matthew – 0274 324 069.
An after hours rate will apply to any work carried out in the weekend, public holidays, or outside the 9am – 5pm weekdays period.
We can now make safe onsite visits, however we require all customers to comply with the following rules:
- do not request an onsite visit if you or any member of your company or household has symptoms of cold or flu.
- only request an onsite visit if it is not possible to bring the machine/device to us for contactless drop-off and pickup.
- allow for adequate social distancing within your premises (2 metres)
- we will be required to keep a log of all the people present at your premises for contact tracing purposes. Please assist our staff with completing this list when we visit. Most businesses should have contact tracing system in place of their own. If so, in the unlikely event of a positive COVID-19 test we would request access to your log to pass on to health authorities.